Pilates, Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis
Patricia began her Pilates Journey in 2005. She has trained in classical and contemporary Pilates since then, earning her Body Arts and Sciences® full certification (Studio/Mat) in 2008.
In 2013 she opened her studio in Baar and since then has been committed to share her love for movement with her clients. Her attention to detail and form together with her deep kinesthetic sense makes every session unique while remaining true to the Pilates Method in its purest form.
Continuing education leads her to additional certification of the GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Methods, an absolutely wonderful expansion of movement experiences.
Education and Training
- Pilates Comprehensive Teacher Training Certification (Studio/Mat) BASI® – www.basipilates.com
- GYROTONIC® L1/L2 and GYROKINESIS® L1 licensed trainer – www.gyrotonic.com
GYROTONIC® Jumping Stretching Board
GYROTONIC® Leg Extension Unit
- The Kathy Grant Heritage Training™ – Cara Reeser – www.carareeserpilates.com
- CPM™ (Contrology Pilates Methode) training
- Movement Education Courses with Cara Reeser and Jeremy Laverdure MSMS – www.movementsciencemadesimple.com
- Classical Pilates, Mentorship Programm with Patricia Medros – www.onepilatesrome.com
- Further courses: Spiraldynamik®, Franklin-Methode® (Erik Franklin), Anatomy Trains® (Thomas Myers, Michael Watson), Chi-Yoga (Basic), CoreAlign®, Breathing Therapy and Massage